Letter to Parents
Kappa Delta has been my home away from home for 3 years now, and I can say that Kappa Delta at Oklahoma State has pushed me to be the best version of myself. We all strive to live each day to that which is honorable, beautiful, and highest. This creates an atmosphere filled with loyalty, friendship, trust, and understanding. Our Chapter offers a unique and meaningful sorority experience, in that each member of our organization brings her own strengths and ideas that continue to better our sorority.
Many of you are visiting our website to learn about our chapter – here are some quick facts!
- Nu Chapter of Kappa Delta was the first sorority on Oklahoma State University Campus
- We excel academically with a 3.51 for the Fall 2018 academic term.
- We placed 1st in Spring Sing 2017, and 1st in Varsity Review 2017.
- Our chapter raising more money for our local philanthropy on an annual basis than any other OSU Panhellenic Sorority. In 2018, we raised over $40,000 for Wings of Hope.
- Our chapter size is 186, and our chapter house holds 95 women.
- For the past three years, our chapter has won the Dean Zelma Patchin Award for the most outstanding chapter on campus.
-At the 2018 Greek Awards, we received 1st place in Campus Involvement, 1st place in Community Service, 1st place in New Member Programming, 1st place in Chapter Programming, and Honorable Mention in Alumnae Relations.
We make a difference in the lives of members of the community through our philanthropic endeavors such as our Shamrock Softball Tournament to benefit Wings of Hope and Prevent Child Abuse America. Our members inspire students at the University through their leadership positions in numerous organizations such as the OSU Student Foundation, Student Council of their prospective colleges, Student Government Association, CowboyThon, and many more.
As a president of a growing organization, I can say with pride that being a member of Nu Chapter of Kappa Delta is a rewarding and life changing experience. The opportunities given to me and the support surrounding me have made me a better person and a better sister in Kappa Delta!
Thank you so much for visiting our local Kappa Delta website! I encourage you to explore the rest of our website and learn more about what Nu Chapter has to offer. I hope that you have found all of the information that you are seeking, but if you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact me at email@example.com or by phone at (832) 454-0806. We are always happy to give tours of the chapter house, so make sure to stop by sometime!
Kappa Delta Nu Chapter President